Chapter 1 - Welcome & Introduction
Our panel is welcomed by our moderator, David McLellan, Resident Mentor at Stone & Chalk – Australia’s largest technology scale-up and start-up tech hub.
Chapter 2 - Fintech Landscape in Northern Ireland
Andrew Jenkins, Fintech Envoy, discusses the breadth and diversity of Northern Ireland’s world-class fintech ecosystem in Northern Ireland.
Chapter 3 - Northern Ireland’s Skill Set
Ravi Rughani, from Anson McCade, offers his insights on the high-quality skill set available in Northern Ireland for international companies seeking to invest, and the strong level of collaboration between the fintech industry, academia and government.
Chapter 4 - The Lightyear Corporation’s Decision to Locate in Northern Ireland
Roger Gregg, from Lightyear, describes his journey to choosing Northern Ireland as the location for their Northern Hemisphere hub.
Chapter 5 - Comparing Real Value – Northern Ireland and Australia
Ravi Rughani, from Anson McCade, discusses how high education standards, competitive labour costs, cost of living, and access to European markets have made Northern Ireland an attractive location for many of his international clients.
Chapter 6 - Support Available to Expand Operations in Northern Ireland
Peter Hendrikssen, from Invest Northern Ireland, gives an overview of the types of tailored investment incentives available, including job grants, training programmes (including the Assured Skills Programme) and R&D support.
Chapter 7 - Q&A
The panel answers questions on the location of different tech clusters across Northern Ireland, collaboration opportunities, the impact of COVID, and the Catalyst tech hub.
Chapter 8 - Conclusion & Thank You
The webinar concludes with a Northern Ireland video and Peter Hendrikssen offers thanks to the panellists and moderator for participating in the webinar.
Exploring Northern Ireland's Fintech Diversity Webinar
In an era when the payments industry is evolving rapidly amidst an influx of technology, Northern Ireland has emerged as a leading global location for their Fintech investments.
In this webinar, we are joined by four panellists discussing how Northern Ireland’s has become the world’s number one destination for fintech development investment projects:
- Andrew Jenkins, UK Government Fintech Envoy for Northern Ireland;
- Roger Gregg, CEO of The Lightyear Corporation;
- Ravi Rughani, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Anson McCade;
- Peter Hendrikssen, Invest Northern Ireland’s Regional Trade & Investment Director.
They will share their key learnings on Northern Ireland’s fintech ecosystem.
- Chapter 1 - Welcome & Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Fintech Landscape in Northern Ireland
- Chapter 3 - Northern Ireland’s Skill Set
- Chapter 4 - The Lightyear Corporation’s Decision to Locate in Northern Ireland
- Chapter 5 - Comparing Real Value – Northern Ireland and Australia
- Chapter 6 - Support Available to Expand Operations in Northern Ireland
- Chapter 7 - Q&A
- Chapter 8 - Conclusion & Thank You