Take part in market visits
Want to get out there and explore new export markets? We’ll help you pay your way.
Invest Northern Ireland’s unique combination of professional trade advice, industry knowledge and in-market expertise can support your business every step of the way in identifying and developing opportunities in new export markets.Whether you’re new to exporting or looking to expand your international customer base, our comprehensive calendar of activities, curated and managed by in-house expert trade advisors, could open a world of opportunity for your business.
Overseas events can help your business:
- Acquire knowledge of new markets
- Build new business contacts
- Gain experience in attending trade shows
- Gain advice and support from in-market experts on amplifying your presence in market
- Win international business deals
We provide exporting advice, general market information, specific market research, and help with arranging meetings with potential customers.
We can also offer you:
- Financial support for return visits to markets between events
- Additional days in market to visit other regions while on a trade mission
- Free market research for a first time visit to one international market
Our International Trade Calendar includes sector-focused visits, trade missions, exhibitions and international business development events across a range of industries and markets for our clients.
Case study | Discover how The Deluxe Group benefited from attending international trade shows and exhibitions
Not sure that this support is right for you? Contact us and we can explore options for your business together.
Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria. To ensure your application is considered, it should be submitted by the deadline date.